Member Since: Tue Aug 15, 2017
Subj: Re: Now to something totally different: Your 5 most favourite moments or events in ComicsPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 at 11:40:45 am CDT (Viewed 41 times)
Reply Subj: Now to something totally different: Your 5 most favourite moments or events in Comics
Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 at 03:49:42 pm CDT (Viewed 99 times)
they do not need to be a fight, necessarily
Here are mine in no particular order
- Captain America's speech to Spiderman in civil war
- Superman's defiance and "No, Sir" statements and, when the other JLA members went down one after the next, winning against all the attacks that a maniac from another universe wanted to use to conquer everything for "fun"
- Captain America's last stand against Thanos in infinity war when Cap by himself went against Thanos with the infinity gem.
- Ben Grimm wading through all the attacks and defences of Dr. Doom at the battle of the Baxter Building and finally hurting Doom's hand and defeating him
- Superman's confession of love to Wonder Woman just before they set off a nuclear explosion at ground zero together, and Wonder Woman's reaction
- Ozymandias exposing his plan ONLY when there was no hope of influencing it's outcome. How refreshing that was!
- Superman's death.
- Mon El accepting the price of killing the Time trapper (erasing all the Trapper created including Mon El himself).
- Superman noselling Hulk's best and winning vs Thor. (Fan service for me, totally guilty)
- Constantine tricking the devil(s) (I liked the idea they went for even if the execution could have been better).
Posted with Google Chrome 85.0.4183.102 on Windows 10
All the content of these boards Copyright © 1996-2020 by Alvaro Ortiz and Dave Galanter. Software Copyright © 2003-2020 Powermad Software