Member Since: Sat May 17, 2008
Subj: SharksPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 at 03:52:11 pm EDT (Viewed 599 times)
Reply Subj: Irrational Fears
Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 at 12:58:02 am EDT (Viewed 837 times)
So it turns out I am terrified of hospital rooms. I went to visit my sister and her new born son in the hospital, as soon as I got in the building I had a feeling of . . . dread. When I actually got in the room, I was on the verge of having a panic attack. I was having difficult breathing and I could feel my heart just racing. All the feelings I had when I spent 3 months in a hospital last year just came back, and I could barely spend 10 minutes in there. In addition to the horrible feeling of being afraid of something as stupid as a room, I feel like a bad brother for leaving so quickly.
Sounds rational right Sharks do attack people although it is rare it does happen.
what makes it irrational for me is I cannot swim in water I cannot see to the bottom of to include Lakes and Deep pools yes it makes no sense but I get panic attacks when put in such water.
Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP
All the content of these boards Copyright © 1996-2022 by Comicboards/TVShowboards. Software Copyright © 2003-2022 Powermad Software
- Irrational Fears · Incriptus · Sun Aug 09, 2009 at 12:58:02 am EDT
- Sharks · Reedification · Wed Aug 19, 2009 at 03:52:11 pm EDT
- Re: Irrational Fears · DCR · Sun Aug 16, 2009 at 07:26:03 pm EDT
- Re: Irrational Fears · nadeem · Wed Aug 12, 2009 at 08:38:14 pm EDT
- Re: Another one · atrimus · Wed Aug 12, 2009 at 03:36:11 pm EDT
- Re: Irrational Fears · spunksf · Wed Aug 12, 2009 at 12:02:23 am EDT
- my sister is terrified of ben stiller.... so wish i was kidding (no text) · WeaponBB7 · Tue Aug 11, 2009 at 12:52:23 am EDT
- Re: I'm not sure this counts as irrational, but I'm claustrophobic · atrimus · Mon Aug 10, 2009 at 11:34:19 pm EDT
- Re: Irrational Fears · The Black Guardian · Mon Aug 10, 2009 at 02:11:42 am EDT
- Re: Irrational Fears · Reverend Meteor · Sun Aug 09, 2009 at 01:37:55 pm EDT