|Community >> View Post|
Subj: Re: Starbucks was right
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 at 02:57:13 pm EDT (Viewed 753 times)
Reply Subj: Re: Starbucks was right
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 at 10:34:28 am EDT (Viewed 754 times)
Not really, lets try and look at this in a calm, rational manner.
1. Starbucks is a business
2. The men weren't ordering anything.
3. They were asked to order something or leave, which is Starbuck's right, when they are taking up space that can be used for customers.
4. They ignored this, they waited until the police came.
5. The police asked them 3 times to leave. They refused the legal orders and were consequently arrested.
6. There is no dispute that they were legally arrested. People aren't blaming the police.
7. There is a racial agenda here certainly. If asian or white men had been legally arrested, then this wouldn't have made the news.
Moderator: Star Trek Board ''He stood alone at Gjallerbru... and that answer is enough.''
Posted with Google Chrome 65.0.3325.181 on Windows 10
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software|