|Fantastic Four: TWGCM >> View Post|
Subj: Re: Met Tom DeFalco Yesterday
Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 at 07:24:56 pm EST (Viewed 211 times)
Reply Subj: Re: Met Tom DeFalco Yesterday
Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 at 03:35:09 pm EST (Viewed 240 times)
A few of my questions would be:
1. Was he pressured to undo the Johnny/Alicia marriage
2. Why did he undo the Simonson Doom story idea that most of the recent Doom appearances were Doombots?
3. Was it difficult to do the stories he wanted to with constant crossovers in the 90's?
4. What was he smoking when he did the Dr. Doom dealing drugs on Yancy Street issue?
5. Was there a story he really wanted to do with the FF but never got to?
6. Did he hate the character of Reed? It seemed to me that he did.