Quote:I don't think the team realizes that Harry killed Turtle. I wonder if they'd still be willing to work with him.
Quote:You are correct they haven't dropped any clues so we still have no idea who Zoom is.
Quote:I could tell from the beginning of the episode that Wells was on the fence, and I had a feeling he was going to "do the right thing" and confess soon. However, I too wonder if Flash will be able to recover. Didn't Caitlin say that it degraded his DNA. That sounded permanent.
Quote:Iris was pretty stupid to challenge that guy, and it didn't even get her anywhere. But she ended up helping her brother in the end, so I guess that's all that matters. I was really happy for a second when she got hit with shrapnel, but then I saw it was just her shoulder. Wishful thinking!
Quote:To me Zoom is obviously Jay.
Quote:I mean the guy disappears for weird stretches on a world where he knows no one outside of the main cast. Does he have an apartment we don't know about? Does he just sleep really late at Star Labs?
Quote:Zoom needs speed powers. Jay claims he needs speed powers to live.
Quote:Wells-2 is said to have created Zoom. Wells-2 is responsible for Jay getting his powers.
Quote:He totally thought about ripping Caitlin's throat out when she was nosy about his earth-1 double in last week's episode. She was close to the truth.
I agree Jay is the most likely suspect, but they haven't given it away yet. Nothing Jay has done points to it directly. It's just a lot of little odd things. He still could be just what he seems, A completely boring and not very heroic character.
To me there's too much smoke for there not to be fire.
1. Zoom has a thirst for speed force. Jay needs the speed force.
2. Jay pops up on Earth-1 out of the blue with no powers.
3. Jay claims Zoom was created by Wells-2's machine. Jay got his powers from Wells-2's machine.
4. Zoom needs Barry to be faster. Jay trains Barry on how to be faster.
5. We know Caitlin has ran tests on Jay and finds no trace of the speed force.
6. We know Jay has a counterpart on Earth-1 named Hunter Zolomon.
7. Jay disappears for odd stretches of time on a world where he knows no one and as far we know he has no powers, no car, and no home.
So to put it all together...this is all sleight of hand. Jay and Hunter are in cahoots (or Hunter is controlling Jay). One has powers the other doesn't. Any tests ran on Jay were really ran on Hunter. Anytime Jay and Zoom are in the same place Hunter is pretending to be Jay.