|The Flash >> View Post|
Subj: Re: Why Zoom has to be Jay.
Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 at 05:32:37 pm GMT (Viewed 3 times)
Reply Subj: Re: Why Zoom has to be Jay.
Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 at 04:58:13 pm GMT (Viewed 255 times)
Quote:To me there's too much smoke for there not to be fire.
Quote:1. Zoom has a thirst for speed force. Jay needs the speed force.
2. Jay pops up on Earth-1 out of the blue with no powers.
3. Jay claims Zoom was created by Wells-2's machine. Jay got his powers from Wells-2's machine.
4. Zoom needs Barry to be faster. Jay trains Barry on how to be faster.
5. We know Caitlin has ran tests on Jay and finds no trace of the speed force.
6. We know Jay has a counterpart on Earth-1 named Hunter Zolomon.
7. Jay disappears for odd stretches of time on a world where he knows no one and as far we know he has no powers, no car, and no home.
Quote:So to put it all together...this is all sleight of hand. Jay and Hunter are in cahoots (or Hunter is controlling Jay). One has powers the other doesn't. Any tests ran on Jay were really ran on Hunter. Anytime Jay and Zoom are in the same place Hunter is pretending to be Jay.
Quote:I think Jay and Harry both have apartments somewhere or they live in Star Labs or something. The writers just stopped caring about that. Like Harry goes and gets food even though he's a fugitive. It's lazy, but at this point it's on the same level as, how can they care for all the criminals they keep locked up? You just have accept it or forget it.
Who owns the building Star Labs is in anyways? It's gone from being a company that made money to a crashpad for Barry's friends where they piddle with billion dollar equipment.
Like who pays their electric bill or the property taxes? There's like no oversight. I assume Eobard was evil but I also kind of assumed he paid his bills and fulfilled his obligations as CEO of the company.
Quote:I like that idea that Hunter and Jay are in cahoots. But I wonder what Zoom has over not-evil Jay.
Quote:You'd think he would try and alert the good guys somehow unless Zoom has someone he loves too.
Quote:Or both Jays are evil.
Maybe the Earth-1 one is evil and Earth-2 one is just really pro Earth-2.
Posted with Mozilla Firefox 43.0 on Windows 7
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software|