|The Flash >> View Post|
Subj: Why Jay cannot possibly be Zoom
Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 at 12:56:24 pm EST (Viewed 235 times)
Reply Subj: Why Zoom has to be Jay.
Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 at 11:39:10 am EST (Viewed 7 times)
Quote:To me there's too much smoke for there not to be fire.
Quote:1. Zoom has a thirst for speed force. Jay needs the speed force.
2. Jay pops up on Earth-1 out of the blue with no powers.
3. Jay claims Zoom was created by Wells-2's machine. Jay got his powers from Wells-2's machine.
4. Zoom needs Barry to be faster. Jay trains Barry on how to be faster.
5. We know Caitlin has ran tests on Jay and finds no trace of the speed force.
6. We know Jay has a counterpart on Earth-1 named Hunter Zolomon.
7. Jay disappears for odd stretches of time on a world where he knows no one and as far we know he has no powers, no car, and no home.
1. Jay isn't exactly making an effort to get his speed back.
2. Jay was also seen fighting Zoom. They can't possibly be the same person. Harry even makes comments about Jay fighting Zoom. And Harry is the one that created Zoom, so if Jay was Zoom he would have said as much and he hasn't.
3. Correction, Jay performed a scientific experiment and got powers from that. He says as much to Caitlin I believe and his origin is very much in line with the comics. He even fell asleep. Harry had nothing to do with it. If you can, re-watch that episode.
4. Yes, in order to BEAT Zoom. But those training sessions have ended haven't they? So, if Jay really was Zoom, those training sessions would still continue.
5. No trace of the Speed Force? And yet you believe Jay is Zoom? How much proof do you need that tells you Jay is not Zoom? This is more than enough proof right here all by itself.
6. Indeed, but this is not proof Jay is Zoom, otherwise Hunter would DEAD since Earth-2 counterparts kill their Earth-Prime doubles.
7. So? The actor is a guest star not part of the main cast.
Sorry, way too many things run against this theory.
Quote:So to put it all together...this is all sleight of hand. Jay and Hunter are in cahoots (or Hunter is controlling Jay). One has powers the other doesn't. Any tests ran on Jay were really ran on Hunter. Anytime Jay and Zoom are in the same place Hunter is pretending to be Jay.
That is a HUUUGE assumption and there is zero proof to prove it. Sorry, but until I see that proof, Jay is not Zoom and Hunter is not working with Jay.
If Jay is Zoom, and he's not, that would fly into the face of comic book fans everywhere. Jay is a hero not a villain.
It's interesting that a hero/villain performs one amazing feat, or use a power they haven't used for 20+ years, and that automatically propels them to a high status despite scans and evidence to the contrary. I don't know what is worse, selective feat picking that has only been done once or twice 20, or more, years ago or ignoring evidence from scans or the lack thereof. We need to stop putting our favorite heroes/villains on pedestals and start putting them where they really belong. But it's evident that people never will because they would rather accuse others of cherry picking feats, when they don't, and being 'morally superior' when they aren't. I guess being honest and as fair as possible only opens one up to being the target of childish accusations and fault finding by those who insist on acting petty and childish. What happened to a good debate between two civil, mature, adults?
Posted with Mozilla 11.0 on Windows 7
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software|