[Posted this a couple of months ago, but missed one. Somehow, the Superior Iron Man run had slipped my mind.]
Question: How many times as Tony Stark had episodes with alcoholism?
From my count, we have:
1) Dave & Bob's original "Demon in a Bottle" storyline, from #119 - #128,
2) Denny O'Neil's protracted story with Obadiah Stane, from #162 - #200,
3) Len Kaminski's silly Vor/Tex story, from #307 - #313,
4) Matt Fraction's "Fear Itself" crossover, from #504 - #509,
5) Tom Taylor's "Superior Iron Man" series, #1 - #9,
6) Dan Slott's "Star Realities" story, from #606 - #611.
Have I missed any that involve Iron Man of Earth-616? (I'm not fussed about alternate realities here.)
Personally, I would like to have an infinite moratorium on ever going back to the alcoholism theme. Dave & Bob did it well. Denny O'Neil did it even better. Nothing since then has even come close. Let it rest already.
Kurt Busiek dealt with it in Vol. 3 with Tony going to AA meetings and recognizing the symptoms in Warbird (Ms. Marvel).