Justice League of America >> View Post
·
Post By
Ed Love

In Reply To
howlermouse

Subj: Re: A little experiment or Put'em in a box.
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 at 09:24:32 am EDT
Reply Subj: A little experiment or Put'em in a box.
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 at 08:32:10 pm EDT

Previous Post

I honestly don't expect this to go far but let's have a little fun.

It's sort of a game in organization:

JLA members who are royalty:
Aquaman, Maxima, Wonder Woman, Geo Force

JLA Members who are alien:
Superman, Hawkman, Maxima, Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl

JLA mebers who are scientist:
Barry Allan Flash, Atom

JLA members who were actually 2 people:
Crimson Fox and Firestorm

JLA members who were androids:
Red Tornado, Hourman, Tomorrow Girl

That's good for a start. Add to the lists and/or start new ones.

My goal is to cross reference some of this stuff to see if there is a formula for team dynamics for the League.
Howlermouse does too much thinking due to driving so much for work. Sigh...lol






> I honestly don't expect this to go far but let's have a little fun.
>
> It's sort of a game in organization:
>
> JLA members who are royalty:
> Aquaman, Maxima, Wonder Woman, Geo Force
Ice

> JLA Members who are alien:
> Superman, Hawkman, Maxima, Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl
Despero/L-Ron

> JLA mebers who are scientist:
> Barry Allan Flash, Atom
Blue Beetle (pre crisis, so was Captain Atom, but he wasn't a member then). Dr. Light, Honorary Jay Garrick

> JLA members who were actually 2 people:
> Crimson Fox and Firestorm
Bloodwynd, Despero/L-Ron, sorta Captain Marvel and Dr. Fate

> JLA members who were androids:
> Red Tornado, Hourman, Tomorrow Girl
>
> That's good for a start. Add to the lists and/or start new ones.
>
> My goal is to cross reference some of this stuff to see if there is a formula for team dynamics for the League.
> Howlermouse does too much thinking due to driving so much for work. Sigh...lol
>
>
>
>
>

Golden-age hero and villain encyclopedia: www.geocities.com/cash_gorman

http://hero-goggles.blogspot.com/


Posted with Apple Safari on MacOS X
Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software
All the content of these boards Copyright © 1996-2022 by Comicboards/TVShowboards. Software Copyright © 2003-2022 Powermad Software