> Tony and co have:
> -Violated bioethics by cloning Thor
Thats YOUR opinion...many of us don't happen to see the word clone and think Evil.
> -Nearly started a war by unleashing the Green Goblin
With a country that has attacked them many times...that were activated sleeper agents and killing US citizens with their spies and troops...they SHOULD outright declare war on Atlantis.
> -Manipulated the populace in a negative way
That was Cap...Tony supported the "peoples" decisions...thr anti-regs tried to make "normals" into lemmings with their propoganda
> -Thrown people in prison without a trial
Yes in preparation for a trial...would you have prefered they tag and release them back into the wild?
> -Profitted from a war they helped set-up
Actually all that money was used to repair the damage and to set up training facilities...it was clarified Tony did not "personally" profit from this.
> -Enslaved and unleashed murderous super-villains
They aer not enslaved...and if you mean TBolts for the 80 millionth time...Tony has nothing to do with there current state.
> -Arguable responsible for the death of Bill Foster either as negilgant homicide or manslaughter
Let's see ... Tony legally enforcing the law...armed vigilanties resisting the law, after they were asked to talk rather then fight. Analogous to police trying to talk to bank robbers...and the orbbers open fire and one of them dies in the resulting shootout...nope...sorry thats not the definition of homicide or manslaughter.
> -Destroyed Planet Skaara (I'm still not clear if this was an accident or if they actually left a bomb to try and kill the hulk if he ever tried to leave)
Everything was fine until Hulk lost his temper and those guys messed with the engines.
> -Covered-up the death of a student and perhaps set the whole thing up to acquire some technology
What do you know as facts here...you seem to just assume here
> -Allowed a mentally unstable power house into stressful situations and recruited a known sociopath on the same team
You never made a post about Cap's original recruitment of him...but thats ok right, because you lked the idea then and hey Cap can be a dictator if he wants right?
> -Stole the Terrigan Mists from the Inhumans and refused to return it possible starting another war
Who exactly stole it and who said they could not have it back?
> -Plotting the overthrow of forgein governments that oppose the current U. S. Policy
> Did I miss anything?
> P. S. I know all of this isn't Tony Stark, only about half of it. That is why I said Tony and Co. however he is the primary leader and has his hand in just about everything some way or another.
Yeah and the aliens kidnapped you and used all horrible types of probes on you as well too....right?
> > -Destroyed Planet Skaara (I'm still not clear if this was an accident or if they actually left a bomb to try and kill the hulk if he ever tried to leave)
> Everything was fine until Hulk lost his temper and those guys messed with the engines.
First, Hulk was trying to escape a trap just like anyone else in his situation would. Stark's actions were illegal, so Hulk is morally required to sit back and take it.
And we'd better hope that it was Hulk's buddies who blew the engines, because otherwise, yes Stark and friends are responsible for destroying a world.
Stark and the others took the law into their own hands when they exiled Hulk. All the damage that results from what is on their heads, regardless of intent.
- So, is there a crime the pro-reg side has NOT committed yet? · seeker · Thu Apr 05, 2007 at 12:15:13 pm CDT
- Re: So, is there a crime the pro-reg side has NOT committed yet? [SPOILERS] · Beasty Mark · Fri Apr 06, 2007 at 03:55:54 pm CDT
- Wow...make much up? · MysteryMan · Fri Apr 06, 2007 at 03:03:47 pm CDT
- Seems to me Stark has legally enslaved all U.S. super-humans. · Chris Bechtloff · Fri Apr 06, 2007 at 09:35:05 am CDT
- Re: So, is there a crime the pro-reg side has NOT committed yet? · BlakGard · Fri Apr 06, 2007 at 12:35:14 am CDT
- ??? · seeker · Fri Apr 06, 2007 at 11:12:27 am CDT
- Loitering nt · D. Strange · Thu Apr 05, 2007 at 09:02:30 pm CDT
- Whoa wait a second... · Dark Marvel · Thu Apr 05, 2007 at 07:51:30 pm CDT
- Re: So, is there a crime the pro-reg side has NOT committed yet? · Spiffy · Thu Apr 05, 2007 at 06:16:32 pm CDT
- Re: So, is there a crime the pro-reg side has NOT committed yet? [SPOILERS] · Sandman · Thu Apr 05, 2007 at 04:51:00 pm CDT
- Now way man, he's a HERO! · CyberCoyote · Thu Apr 05, 2007 at 04:29:42 pm CDT
- Maybe also... · emerickman · Thu Apr 05, 2007 at 03:58:54 pm CDT
- Even if only half of this was Iron Man's idea... · Piotr W. · Thu Apr 05, 2007 at 03:36:35 pm CDT
- At least they didn't litter, right? *nt* · Stingray · Thu Apr 05, 2007 at 02:35:21 pm CDT
- In addition... · PsychicPanda · Thu Apr 05, 2007 at 02:12:17 pm CDT