|Marvel Universe >> View Post|
Subj: Re: How 'bout...
Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 at 10:22:55 am EST (Viewed 127 times)
Reply Subj: lame post idea....Marvel matchmaker...invent 10 couples that you think would hit it off.
Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 at 02:35:43 pm EST (Viewed 188 times)
Ha! Not lame! Good ones!
1. Gambit and Hellcat. They had a 10page anthology tale together and sparks (literally) flew. Each are to the other a breath of fresh air compared to the previous spouses of this happy go lucky pair.
2. Willie Lumpkin and Anna Watson. It'd be a nice addition and return to the ASM cast; not to mention, an All-New uncle for Peter (when -not if- MJ is wed to him again).
3. Clint Barton and Kate Bishop. They could call their kids, Hawkeye Jr. L'il Hawkeye, and of course MISS Hawkeye!
4. MODOK and Arnim Zola. Gay marriage. They're practically made for each other.
5. Danger and Warlock. The very meaning of the computer acronym NSFW. As per the last X-Factor, it may have already have happened - their next appearance will tell!
6. Man-Bull and Bova. COWABUNGA!
7. Doctor Spectrum and Monica Rambeau. Both light oriented powers. And no random writer can come by and randomly change her name again - it'll always be Spectrum.
8. Buzz Baxter and Felicia Hardy. They both always turn back to crime and, sure, they'd fight like you know what but, hey, they'd have that animal attraction thing going on.
9. Adam Warlock and J'Ridia Starduster. Easiest to buy wedding gift for: HIM and HER towels! Besides it's, like, Kismet.
10. Magneto and Scarlet Witch. Can't have them being not related anymore. 'Nuff said on that. Everyone need not bother getting out the pitchforks 'cuz the probability is they're made out of metal and will be ineffective.
I miss Dad and Dan.
Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on Windows Vista
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2018 Powermad Software|