|Marvel Universe >> View Post|
Subj: Re: Fearless #2: Gah-irls! Gah-irls! Gah-irls!
Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 at 11:22:00 am CDT (Viewed 88 times)
Reply Subj: Fearless #2: Gah-irls! Gah-irls! Gah-irls!
Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 at 09:44:18 pm CDT (Viewed 113 times)
Quote:• Pointless cover. Forgettable ish.
Quote:Ms.Marvel and the Big Fem 3
• Revolving Door appearance of Piledriver. MsM owns him in a fight.
• Camp Gloriana, Maine. Intro-ed last ish. They invited Big 3 Women of Marvel last ish who all gather here as Keynote Speakers for 3 silly, contrived fields of expertise. This is 10th year of the camp - last year Spider-Woman spoke (in an untold tale). Same supporting staff from the premiere - some actually named including Melody Guthrie who is embarrassed to be around Sama and Paige since her M-Day depowering.
Really wish all mutants had been repowered.
• Night Nurse is a great and underrated character.
I keep wanting to like her, but just can't.
• This kinda picks up on stopping evil DNA cloning practices that have kinda been left behind from Laura's book.
• Ugh. Gabby is sticking with "Scout".
• nb. Obsidian Industries is named as an evil company that the Damenamic Duo must stop.
• Once again hired guard shoot at the pair. Once again the clawed ones take down shooters with non-lethal kid gloves.
• Lots and lots and lots of between panel action. Easy save of test subject kids - human trafficking is topical in this day and age.
City of Heroes is BACK!
Posted with Mozilla Firefox 68.0 on Windows 10
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2018 Powermad Software|