|Eighties and Nineties Message Board >> View Post|
Subj: Reignfire? Spidercide? Hyperstorm? Proctor? Mathemanic? So many awful names....
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 at 03:09:23 pm EST (Viewed 334 times)
Reply Subj: Who might be the most charismatic comics villain created in the 1990s ?
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 at 11:22:22 am EST (Viewed 349 times)
Quote:No name comes to my mind ... (°_^')
Quote:What would be your choice ?
I want to say Harley Quinn or Deadpool.
But Deadpool sucked until Joe Kelly wrote him. As originally conceived he was horrible. And Harley Quinn was great in the cartoon but has always sucked in the comics IMO (particularly this new 52 version...all the wonderful things about the original are gone).
90's villains I liked that weren't particularly charismatic:
1. Sphinx II (Meryet Karim). I loved that character and have always wanted someone to dust her off and use her again.
2. Brimstone Love...he was about the only 2099 villain I ever found interesting.
3. Lord Moses. The Fantastic Force villain. I don't care what anyone says a villain who quotes bible verses is awesome!
4. Locus from the Mutant Liberation Front. Loved her power set and how brutal she was.
5. Spidercide...I know everyone hates him. I love that guy.
6. This is really lame...but that green symbiote the life foundation created. I didn't really like the other 4 they created (except the gold one) but I really liked that green one.
7. Judas Traveller and Scrier until the retcon.
9. Gideon. He was awesome that one time in New Warriors #19...and never again.
Posted with Mozilla Firefox 58.0 on Windows 7
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2018 Powermad Software|