So what are your favorite moments of what is perhaps the most tragic character from Babylon 5, Londo Mollari?
1. Season 1: the episode where Vir's cousin wanted to marry the girl he loved rather then go through the custom of arranged marriage. Londo exclaims "LOVE! What does LOVE have to do with marriage???" Also later in the episode when he shows Vir the triple photo frame containing pictures of his three wives and names them "Famine, Pestilence and Death!"
2. Season 2: Londo is granted by the Emperor a gift in the form of being able to divorce 2 of his three wives, and we see the rather hilarious way that Londo tells his three wives what is going to happen and Vir is fighting to keep a straight face. Wonder how many retakes that scene took?
Also the end of the ep when the one he chose asks him why and how she could never love him, he tells her that with her he will always know where he stands.
3. Londo's slow corruption by the Shadows and how for awhile we had "darkside" Londo until he started to wake up and distance himself from it.
4. his meeting with Lord Reefa on B5 and how he tells him that he will do as he says as he has poisoned Reefa's drink
5. Season 3: the elevator scene with G'kar and Londo trapped in it after the bomb exploded.
6. How Londo ultimately deals with Lord Reefa
7. Season 2; Londo's attempts at doing business with the Technomages
8. Season 4: Londo's final dealing with Mr. Morden
Those are my favorite Londo moments along with his final day. Saving Sheridan and Delene along with G'Kar finishing his vision but not as bitter enemies but acceptance. The first one you mention also has his "Children should be free to dance" and what it meant to him. One of his few gracious moments at the time.