Subj: Re: Which Writer supports the Spidey marriage and it history...Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 at 07:01:30 pm EST
Reply Subj: Which Writer supports the Spidey marriage and it history...
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 at 06:51:26 pm EST
> In the end of the day, Ed Brubaker is a Marvel employee and he will not have the guts to say different if he felt what Joe Q did was wrong. Take everything from Marvel in face value and Brubaker is only trying to spin what was done in order to try to sell what happen.
Yeah, I mean even I can believe that Brubaker is telling us this just so that he could keep his job on Captain America.
I mean there's got to be even one writer at the current Marvel Staff that supported the marriage, but they are all afriad of Joe Q and that they may get fired.
There's got to be at least one writer who suported the marriage
Please help out with the webcomic entitled: Girls with Slingshots.
For more info click on the offical website for the webcomic: [url]http://www.daniellecorsetto.com/gws.html
So...okay, wait, you guys are saying that Joe Quesada is some sort of terrifying evil boss who has put the fear of God into his writers and told them that unless they get in line with his vision for Spider-Man, he's going to fire them from the books? Maybe blackball them within industry? Seriously?
- Ed Brubaker's thoughts on OMD/BND · xanderharris · Thu Jan 10, 2008 at 05:25:13 pm EST
- Re: BTW: Where did you get the quote from? *nnt* · RAB · Fri Jan 11, 2008 at 07:01:43 am EST
- Re: Ed Brubaker's thoughts on OMD/BND · Scott · Fri Jan 11, 2008 at 12:01:54 am EST
- Re: Ed Brubaker's thoughts on OMD/BND · Smithville Thunderbolt · Thu Jan 10, 2008 at 11:11:57 pm EST
- Marvel's asking their big-time writers to voice support for the direction on the net. · Andrew C · Thu Jan 10, 2008 at 08:37:09 pm EST
- Re: A late 60s/early 70s fanboy thinks Spider-Man is better single. I'm shocked. · Dave Phelps · Thu Jan 10, 2008 at 08:07:52 pm EST
- He's entitled ot his opinion · jwd · Thu Jan 10, 2008 at 06:59:17 pm EST
- You do realize that Brubaker had a hand in contributing to OMD/BND, don't you? · stillanerd · Thu Jan 10, 2008 at 06:46:46 pm EST
- If it was needed for a long time, why didn't anyone tell JMS? · Doc Shallot · Thu Jan 10, 2008 at 06:46:12 pm EST
- Brubaker is full of it. · GetridofJoeQ · Thu Jan 10, 2008 at 06:41:11 pm EST
- Re: Ed Brubaker's thoughts on OMD/BND · Alexhulk · Thu Jan 10, 2008 at 06:22:24 pm EST
- As much as I like Brubaker's Captain America and Daredevil ... · Mr Honey Bunny · Thu Jan 10, 2008 at 06:22:06 pm EST
- Yes. n/t · Victor · Thu Jan 10, 2008 at 05:39:19 pm EST
- Re: Ed Brubaker's thoughts on OMD/BND · OZ · Thu Jan 10, 2008 at 05:37:43 pm EST
- Wise words,Mr Brubaker!nt · Spider-Sense · Thu Jan 10, 2008 at 05:34:30 pm EST