|Amazing Spider-Man Message Board >> View Post|
Subj: Re: How many "normal" supporting characters are left?
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 at 04:36:10 pm EST (Viewed 109 times)
Reply Subj: How many "normal" supporting characters are left?
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 at 05:18:41 pm EST (Viewed 195 times)
I've got a few I think (maybe others have mentioned, sorry):
* Caryn & Barker: Peter's neighbours during the Paul Jenkins run (I think some of the other posters clocked this). Never attached to any super heroics although Barker seemed to be hinted as a plot tease.
* April Maye: Reporter at Daily Globe.
* Barney Bushkin: I know he's been around in the Marvel U for some time so maybe he has had interaction with others.
* Lorraine Mandel: A model friend of Mary Jane's who was a supporting cast member at least for one story arc. She became I believe a heroin user and quietly written out when PAD had made his story point (PAD or Conway at any rate).
* Dr. Swann and Anne Marie Baker: Swann was a professor at ESU who was Peter's mentor. Anne Marie was his lab assistant and colleague to Peter. Neither really did much of note, except Swann had brief involvement with the Cosmic Spidey stuff.
* Kristy Watson: Someone else may have covered her. I suppose she's on risky ground because she almost dated Colossus!
* The other Watsons: Philip, Ma Watson, Sara , the kids etc.
* Angela Yin: Hmm. Maybe not, her sister was one of the Dragonflys.
* Cole Cooper: A suspect for being F.A.C.A.D.E. He appeared in the books as a photographer after the event and was clearly being placed not only as a suspect but, ironically, a Lance Bannon style foil.
* Billy Walters: Major new supporting cast member who joined post-Clone Saga and was written out in favour of 'classic' stories when the relaunch happened. He had nothing to do with villains IIRC and simply moved away.
* Cissy Ironwood: Dated Peter a few times. She was a generic love interest penned by Claremont who didn't want to use Marcy Kane as it was about that time.
* Coach: Eh, I can't even remember his surname but the coach who kept interfering with Peter during College.
* Willie Lumpkin: Okay, okay, he was the postman for the Fantastic Four but he never did anything with a hero or a villain, right? And he dated May and was a supporting cast member for at least two years.
* Seymour O'Rielly: Would have counted until Angelo Fortunato broke his neck...
* Do the Daily Grind cast count - Desiree, Buzz, etc.?
* There was that neighbour that Ben Reilly had, who people mistook IRL for Joystick for years. Who was she again?
Any more for any more?
who would like you to think about the future, Eckart.
Posted with Mozilla 11.0 on Windows 7
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2020 Powermad Software|