Granted she had some briefly in that awful spider-island junk, but seriously should she receive some type of permanent power up, or at least permanent until the next writer retcons it away until the next one brings it back?
If so should it be:
1. Spider powers like she had in spider island, minus the transforming into a giant spider?
2. Powers of a Nova Centurion of Xandar?
3. a symbiote? But not the venom symbiote or any of its off spring?
4. luck powers similar to Black Cat?
5. be exposed to the jungle potions that Kraven the Hunter used?
6. The goblin serum?
8. become a bionic cyborg like Jamie Summers?
9 variant of the super soldier serum?
10. get concussed and a bit amnesiac/crazed and gain access to the Punisher's arsenal?
11, learn sorcery?
12. struck by lightning and gain electrical powers?
13. revealed to be a latent mutant and something finally triggers her powers?
14. fanged by Dracula?
15. dare I say.....a deal with the devil?
16. Peter or someone close to her is badly injured, she gets enraged and vows vengeance thus attacting the attention of a spirit of vengeance and becomes a new version of Ghost Rider?
I don't think she SHOULD get superpowers, but there are plot-twists I'd like a lot less. It does seem that she is one of the supporting characters who would be phased in the least by getting powers. We saw her become a superheroine not only in Spider-Island (whatever you think of that story), but also in alternate realities of the Marvel Mangaverse (where she is Spidey's partner in crime-fighting), "Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows" (where she, Peter, and their daughter Annie form a superpowered Spider-team), and the Phalanx-infested one where the Exiles' Spider-Woman (who is a lesbian and hooked up with the Exiles' Sunfire (Mariko Yashida)) comes from. In all of them she seems to have taken to using her powers like a duck to water.
Incidentally, I'd like to show her using the webshooters again that Peter once gave to her as a Valentine's Day present.