1. Odin dies at the hands of Mangog.
2. Thor has his metal arm destroyed.
3. Jane becomes Thor one last time and throws Mjolnir into Mangog's mouth.
4. Mjolnir/The cosmic storm sacrifices itself and the resulting explosion kills Mangog.
5. Without Mjolnir, Jane reverts to her mortal form with only moments to live.
6. Dr Strange freezes her in time to prolong these last few breaths
7. Dr Strange creates a new hammer from the amber liquid of the Fates, but it has no power source
8. Thor (the real Thor) sacrifices his immortal life to fuel the hammer to save Jane, his new golden arm binds him to the golden hammer
9. Jane is given the new hammer, saving her life, the hammer has the personality of Thor; however...
10. ...when Jane summons (the power of) Thor with this new hammer SHE switches places with him, meaning He is free while She becomes the personality of the hammer.
I don´t know why but I think exactly the same.
I'm sure it's going to be several more years before I buy this title again.