|Walking Dead >> View Post|
Subj: Re: What would you be like in a Walking Dead world?
Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 at 12:30:32 pm EST (Viewed 715 times)
Reply Subj: What would you be like in a Walking Dead world?
Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 at 11:34:22 am EST (Viewed 767 times)
Quote:Let's say you've been a survivor of the Walking Dead Universe, and have lived as long as Rick's group have. What would you be like?
Quote:1. A pacifist?
2. A might-makes-right type?
3. A hedonist (without consequences)?
4. A warlord?
5. A leader of men (benevolent)?
6. A leader of men (autocratic)?
7. A loner?
8. A follower?
9. Moral authority for a leader?
10. Rebuilder of the former society?
11. I've never seen this type character on the show that I can recall but I would straight up Iago the shit out of the zombie apocalypse. I'd suck up to whatever would be despot I had to until I could find a way to throw him and the people he cares about under the bus and ingratiate myself with another group and start the process all over again. I'd sell out whoever I had to (or wanted to really). I'd be like Léon Degrelle...that Belgian guy who sucked up to Hitler. Except you know...less loyal.
Reverend Meteor (not that different from my office politics really)
Posted with Mozilla Firefox 49.0 on Windows 7
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2018 Powermad Software|