Subj: Re: Thought some ways that Rick's crew can assault the SaviorsPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 at 10:52:58 am EDT (Viewed 318 times)
Reply Subj: Thought some ways that Rick's crew can assault the Saviors
Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 at 09:44:33 pm EDT (Viewed 350 times)
Okay so season 8 for awhile will essentially be war.
1. With all the gun fire from the season finale it is likely that some walkers are coming due to the noise.
Rick and crew need to set up some noise lures and form a nice herd of Walkers then start luring them to the Savior base.
Granted they have traps and defenses but I suspect those are for small groups of walkers, if they can get a herd the size of what they tried to lure away from Alexandria and send to the Savior's base while Rick and crew wait out of site, the herd could do a lot of the work and then Rick and crew move in for the finish.
2. Rick and crew need to form up and raid the Junkion's base and take them out of the equation and get their guns back.
3. Here's some that Eugene may not have thought of. Sewer tunnels.
yes you will have to clear some walkers, but if they start off in the general direction of the savior's base and map the tunnels they could get close enough to launch sneak attacks. Plus if they clear the tunnels of walkers and seal up any breaches they could have a nice underground transit system to set up.
Ways to assault the Saviors.
1. Leaving flaming bags of poo on their doorstep
2. Sneaking into their compound and putting bubblegum in everyone's hair
3. Blowing up their septic system
4. Playing ding dong ditch early in the morning
5. Stealing all their porn
All of which would have been more effective than what we got in the finale.
Posted with Mozilla Firefox 52.0 on Windows 7
All the content of these boards Copyright © 1996-2018 by Alvaro Ortiz and Dave Galanter. Software Copyright © 2003-2018 Powermad Software