Subj: Jean & Logan should never become a couple. Ever.Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 at 05:04:44 pm EST (Viewed 201 times)
Reply Subj: When Jean Grey Returns: A Road Map
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 at 04:04:41 pm EST (Viewed 40 times)
- By some means Jean Grey returns to the MU
- Jean Grey and Emma Frost go toe to toe
- Jean Grey will defeat Emma after a valiant effort from the White Queen
- However, Emma and Cyclops will remain together
- Jean and Wolverine will finally become an official couple
- Jean will give birth to Wolverine's child
- The child will be another Omega level mutant.
- The rational for the child's power will be unlimited psionics in a resistant body capable of housing the power via Wolverine's healing factor.
Possible? Disappointing? Alternatives?
Even in Claremont's own X-Men Forever, where he had a blank slate to throw the two of them together, he didn't. The pairing has no long-term legs.
Posted with Mozilla Firefox 3.0.16 on Windows Vista
All the content of these boards Copyright © 1996-2018 by Alvaro Ortiz and Dave Galanter. Software Copyright © 2003-2018 Powermad Software