Here's some other things Beast is probably also doing based on the belief that Krakoa and it's inhabitants are humankind's gods.
(1) Keeping an eye on Franklin Richards after it was revealed that he’s not a mutant, but the power he had that surpasses any mutant was quite real and may someday come back.
(2) Having great concern about the FF’s Forever Gate. It’s perhaps the most wondrous thing in the universe and it wasn’t created by mutants or under their control. A human creation with help from a skrull and kree which pretty much shows that the universe has better things to do then being lessor to mutants.
(3) Possible plans to take the Phoenix from Echo. In their isolated life and some thinking they’re above everyone, there’s a chance that they believe that the Phoenix belongs to mutantkind, even though there might be a chance that not all of it’s hosts in the past were mutants.
(4) If post-humans are considered a threat to mutants, then why not superhumans and inhumans? Beast’s best friend, Wonder Man, is a being made of ionic energy and perhaps one of the most powerful beings on the planet, and of course there’s the Sentry and Molecule Man. The fact that more and more humans are becoming superhumans by accident or by design, and the possible fact that Ms. Marvel isn’t the only nuhuman, an inhuman who’s human, who stayed on earth, there’s probably thousands or millions who simply blend in with the superhuman community and there was that Sinister experiment that involved a Cyclops clone that had some inhuman DNA which proved that inhuman DNA was stronger then mutant DNA, thus making it harder for mutants to be humankind’s gods if they can match them.
(5) The Starbrand. The mark is now on a human child and it’s power seems to rival with the Phoenix.
1) catfishing Tigra
2) Facetiming with Steve Englehart
3) trying to figure out the best way to get rid of Dark Beast (He should ask me, I have a fine idea)
4) combing, so much combing
5) He seems like the type to call Zoom meetings all the time
6) Binge watching shows
7) waiting for opportunities to say "That's cute" when ever people bring up the Quiet Council
8) rehearsing the conversation he wants to have where he shames Iceman for being a slacker
9) arguing politics on twitter